Live Well Therapy Associates offers the additional resources listed below for eating disorder recovery, anxiety, and depression.
Websites for Additional Information & Support
Anxiety and Depression
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Taking Charge of Your Health from the University of Minnesota
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- Bulimia Nervosa Resource Guide
- The National Eating Disorder Association
- Something Fishy for Eating Disorders
- NCADD – National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – Turning Discovery Into Health®
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids – Prevention
- Sobriety Online – Philadelphia’s Portal to Recovery
Recommended Programs to Aide in Eating Disorder Recovery
- Mentor Connect – An online tool that provides individuals a way to connect to others who have also struggled with eating disorder issues.
- Monte Nido, Philadelphia – A day treatment program with partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
- Recovery Spark – High quality recovery resources for anyone struggling with an eating disorder, and looking for creative inspiration and motivation.
- Renfrew – Residential, Partial and Intensive Outpatient Programs are available to those clients in need of further care and support for eating disorder issues. Call 1-800-Renfrew.